Five people were arrested Thursday night when the Walker County Sheriff’s Office and Jasper Police Department executed a search warrant at a home in West Jasper.
Investigators also seized methamphetamine, Suboxone and marijuana.
The following individuals were arrested:
• Tara Lee Kendrick, 43, of Jasper: unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
• Donald Lee Young, 53, of Jasper: unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
• William Lester Young, 55, of Jasper: unlawful possession of a controlled substance and unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
• John Raymond Burton Jr., 40, of Jasper: outstanding warrants for felony domestic violence 3rd degree and assault 3rd degree
• Amy Amelia Bruner, 38, of Parrish: outstanding failure to appear warrant with the Jasper Police Department; also facing felony charges for unlawful distribution of a controlled substance